We really like playing a vast range of songs and we realise that it’s much more fun taking part than watching us. That means we want you to come along and help us sing for three hours.
It’s a bit like the blitz, except no bombs and no songs about the war. We’ve carefully selected a ranged of songs that are perfectly suited to being yelled at the top of your voice. You know when you go along to karaoke and you’ve always wanted to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart but didn’t want to look an idiot? Well come to the Prince and we’ll all look like idiots at the same time.
We’ll provide all the words for you, so if you’re not overly familiar with our peculiar fascination with 80s pop and soft rock ballads you can just read along lustily. To be honest that’s exactly what we’ll be doing.
We’ll be starting at 8:00pm and we’ll just carry on until they make us stop.
Special treats we have in store include:-
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- London Calling – The Clash
- Africa – Toto
- Psycho Killer – Talking Heads
- Sweet Child O’Mine – Guns ‘N Roses
- Back for Good – Take That
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Here We Go Again – Whitesnake
- Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Mr Blue Sky – ELO
Doesn’t that sound basically awesome?